Review of Clean and Clear face wash

Clean and clear is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of skin care products. One of their most popular products is their face wash, which is designed to clean the skin and prevent breakouts. As someone who has struggled with acne for years, I decided to give the clean and clear face wash a try. In this blog post,I will share my experience using this product.

Firstly, let me start by saying that I have tried many different face washes over the years, but I have never found one that I truly love. I have oily skin which means that I need a face wash that can effectively cleanse my skin without stripping it of its natural oil. I also need a face wash that can help prevent breakout and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
When I first started using clean and clear face wash, I was impressed by how lightweight it felt on my skin. It didn't make my skin feel tight or dry, it also had a pleasant, refreshing scent that I really enjoyed.

After using the face wash for few week, I noticed that my skin was looking clearer and brighter. I also notice that some of my acne scars were starting to fade, which was a big plus. One thing that I really appreciated about the face wash was that it didn't irritate my skin. Some acne treatment can be harsh and cause redness, dryness or peeling, but I didn't experience any of that with this product. My skin felt comfortable and healthy even after using the face wash twice a day.

Overall I will highly recommend the clean and clear face wash to anyone who is looking for an effective, gentle and affordable skin care product. It helped improve the appearance of my skin, fade acne scars, all without causing any irritation or dryness. If you have a oily skin or acne-prone skin, give this face wash a try and see if it works for you!

The face wash ingredients includes,
Water, Alcohol denat , which work as antibacterial, Glycerine, which moisturize the skin, polyacrylate-13,salicylic Acid,which tend to prevent acne, Tryethanolamine,myristic acid,C-9-15 Alkyl phosphate,Lauric Acid,Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose,phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparabon, BHT, Propylparaben,Ethylparaben.

Thankyou!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with this product. Even I face acne issues and have post acne scars . I'm convinced reading your blog to purchase this product , hope it works the same way it worked on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I will definitely consider your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Your review of the Clean and Clear face wash is very informative and helpful for those with oily or acne-prone skin. I appreciate your personal experience and recommendation of the product. Keep up the good work!



    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I've been using this product since last 2 months, and it is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will help alot of teenagers who are struggling from teenage pimples . Means alot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#TBT photos